Yes. All of our Foodie Tours and Craft Beer Tours are led by tour guides that have attained the Tourist Guide Pass from the Travel Industry Council of Hong Kong. This is the only official Tourist Guide Pass issued in Hong Kong. If you are looking to join other tours in Hong Kong, please ask if the tour operator is licensed by the Travel Agent Registry and check that their guides have the Tourist Guide Pass.