Purchase Gift Card
Hong Kong Foodie’s Gift Cards make the perfect gift for your loved ones in Hong Kong. Have a friend who is visiting Hong Kong soon? Or have you enjoyed our Foodie Tours so much that you would like to recommend us to friends or family? Perhaps you live overseas and are looking for a great and unique gift you can easily send someone special in Hong Kong? Why not send them the experience of a Hong Kong food tour as a thoughtful gift? Simply purchase our gift card online for them. You are only a few steps away:
- Choose whether you’d like to purchase Gift Card for our Central & Sheung Wan Foodie Tour, Sham Shui Po Foodie Tour or Tai Po Market Foodie Tour.
- Select the type of participants (Grown-Up Foodie or Young Foodie) and input the number of participants and press “Buy Now”.
- On the Checkout Page, enter your contact information as well as the recipients’ details.
- If you prefer that the recipients automatically receive the electronic gift cards, enter their email address under recipients’ details. If you wish to receive the gift cards yourself so that you can print them out and give them to the recipients in person, please put your email address under recipients’ details.
- You can also include a gift message to each of the recipient.
- After checking all the information to be accurate, click “Pay Now”.
- Once your payment is processed, Hong Kong Foodie will automatically email the online Gift Card(s) to each of the recipients’ email address.
- Please note that Gift Cards cannot be redeemed on certain days as Hong Kong Foodie is closed on all Sundays, Public Holidays and the following periods in 2017:
- The day following New Year’s Day – 2 January
- Chinese New Year – 26 January – 5 February
- Ching Ming Festival – 4 April
- Easter Holidays – 14-17 April
- Labour Day – 1 May
- Buddha’s Birthday – 3 May
- Tuen Ng Festival – 30 May
- Hong Kong SAR Establishment Day – 1 July
- Summer Holiday – 31 July to 26 August
- The day following National Day – 1 October
- The day following Mid-Autumn Festival – 5 October
- Chung Yeung Festival – 28 October
- Christmas – 25-26 December
Gift Cards are valid for one year from the date of purchase. Hong Kong Foodie cannot replace any Gift Card that is lost, destroyed or stolen and our Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for cash. Tour redemption is subject to availability. We encourage our participants to book as early as possible as some of our tours are sold our 2-3 weeks in advance.