Considering a Private Hong Kong Foodie Tour?
Are you planning a group event? Looking for a private tour in Hong Kong? Tours offered by Hong Kong Foodie might be a perfect activity for you and your group:
- Corporate events
- Team building activities
- Large friend or family reunion
- Weekend group activity
- Birthday celebrations
- Entertainment for wedding parties
- Bachelor or bachelorette parties
- Culinary groups
- Networking groups
- Alumni events
Private Group Tour Information:
If you’re interested in organizing a private group food tour with Hong Kong Foodie, please review the following information and fill out the Private Group Tour Request Form on the right.
- Our Foodie Tours are carefully designed and planned for the optimal experience. All private group tours offer the same experience as our regular tours, only in a private setting. We are unable to customize tour route, tasting locations and length of the tour for private group tours.
- Central & Sheung Wan Foodie Tour: HK$10,350, accommodating up to 12 participants.
- Sham Shui Po Foodie Tour: HK$6,900, accommodating up to 8 participants.
- Tai Po Market Foodie Tour: HK$12,280, accommodating up to 12 participants.
- Inclusive in the Private Group Tour price is the following for each participant:
- Guide to Local Eateries
- Foodie’s goodie bag
- Food and drink tastings at our tasting locations
- A bottle of water
- Gratuity for Foodie Guide
- We suggest that you reserve your Private Foodie Tour as soon as possible as our tours are sometimes booked two months in advanced.
- Once the tour is confirmed, please indicate if your group has any dietary preferences and we will try our best to accommodate.
- A HK$3,500 non-refundable deposit is required to hold an agreed upon date and time slot.
- The remaining balance (non-refundable) is due 15 business days prior to the agreed tour date.
- A 15% gratuity will be added to the total cost and will be provided directly to your Foodie guide.
- Once the group tour is purchased and confirmed, all tickets and payments are non-refundable and the tour cannot be rescheduled with the exception of tour cancellation due to poor weather. No refunds are given for no-shows or cancellations.
- In case of inclement weather, please check with the Hong Kong Observatory through the Internet or TV. Tours will only be cancelled when Red or Black Rainstorm Signals and Tropical Cyclone (Typhoon) Signals No. 8, 9 or 10 is hoisted. We will contact the Tour Organizer three hours prior to the departure time of the tour and make arrangements for rescheduling or refunds.
- Still have questions? Try our FAQ or simply fill out the Private Group Tour Request Form on the right and we will answer your questions on your private tour.
Booking a Private Group Tour:
Submit the request form and one of our Hong Kong Foodies will contact the Tour Organizer in 1-2 business days upon receiving a Private Group Tour Request Form.