See It. Eat It. Love It.
Hong Kong Foodie takes hungry souls from around the world on Hong Kong food tours that delight and excite the senses. Accompanied by one of our expert Foodie Guides, you will learn about Hong Kong’s famously food-obsessed culture and savor its best-loved dishes at hidden-away neighborhood gems. All our Foodie Guides are Hong Kong locals who love to share their stories about living in Hong Kong, its history and culture, and what makes it one of the most exciting cities in the world. By the end of our journey, you will have a full, happy belly and know more about Hong Kong than many locals!
Why Join Hong Kong Foodie
- Eat like a local! Discover Hong Kong Foodies’ best loved dishes in neighborhood locales.
- Accompanied by passionate and licensed Foodie Guides who are true Hong Kong natives.
- Order like an expert! Learn what to ask for and how to order.
- Selected tours are recommended and supported by Hong Kong Tourism Board
- Soak up the street vibe! Immerse in local culture in Hong Kong’s most iconic neighborhoods.
- Fully licensed by Hong Kong Travel Agent Registry. Member of HATA and TIC.
Central & Sheung Wan Foodie Tour
Taste your way through the business areas of Central and Sheung Wan. On this signature tour, we stroll off the beaten path to discover hidden gems and savor some of Hong Kong’s favorite foods and drinks. Along the way, explore this area to see and experience our history and culture. We will visit six eateries and all tastings will be included in the ticket price of HK$720.
Sham Shui Po Foodie Tour
Wake up in this bustling Kowloon neighborhood of Sham Shui Po known to many locals as a foodie enclave. From breakfast till lunch, savor authentic treats at six mom-and-pop eateries. Between tastings, discover cultural remnants of Hong Kong’s past and experience today’s life in this working-class community. All tastings are included in the ticket price of HK$720.
Tai Po Market Foodie Tour
Escape from Hong Kong’s urban jungle to engage in some serious munching in Tai Po Market. In this old market place area in the New Territories, treat your belly to eleven mouthwatering tastings, including roast goose and seafood dishes. As we meander through the neighborhood, learn about Tai Po Market’s agricultural past. All tastings are included in the ticket price of HK$890.