Eat It. See It. Love It.
Hong Kong Foodie takes hungry souls from around the world on Hong Kong food tours to explore and taste different areas of this dynamic city. Accompanied by one of our local Foodie Guides, you will learn about Hong Kong’s culinary culture while savoring classic dishes and drinks at locals’ favorite neighborhood eateries. During our Foodie Tours, you will also experience Hong Kong’s local way of living, our history and culture. By the end of our journey, we hope you will have a happy belly and know more about Hong Kong than a local.
Why Join Hong Kong Foodie
- Explore off the beaten track in search of classic Hong Kong dishes at locals’ favorite eateries
- Learn about what to order and how to order like a true local Foodie
- Immerse in Hong Kong’s culture and history in different neighborhoods
- Accompanied by passionate and licensed Foodie Guides who are true Hong Kong natives
- Selected tours are recommended and supported by Hong Kong Tourism Board
- Fully licensed by Hong Kong Travel Agent Registry. Member of HATA and TIC
Central & Sheung Wan Foodie Tour
Taste your way through the business areas of Central and Sheung Wan. On this signature tour, we stroll off the beaten path to discover hidden gems and savor some of Hong Kong’s favorite foods and drinks. Along the way, explore this area to see and experience our history and culture. We will visit six eateries and all tastings will be included in the ticket price of HK$720.
Sham Shui Po Foodie Tour
Wake up in this bustling Kowloon neighborhood of Sham Shui Po known to many locals as a foodie enclave. From breakfast till lunch, savor authentic treats at six mom-and-pop eateries. Between tastings, discover cultural remnants of Hong Kong’s past and experience today’s life in this working-class community. All tastings are included in the ticket price of HK$720.
Tai Po Market Foodie Tour
Escape from Hong Kong’s urban jungle to engage in some serious munching in Tai Po Market. In this old market place area in the New Territories, treat your belly to eleven mouthwatering tastings, including roast goose and seafood dishes. As we meander through the neighborhood, learn about Tai Po Market’s agricultural past. All tastings are included in the ticket price of HK$890.